Dani
I've had a tough day today. Last night I ended up sleeping for a grand total of about 3 hours. I had parked in a no parking spot in my court because the nearest parking spot was literally a half a mile away- no was at midnight was I walking by myself back to the apartment. So, I confess, I parked illegally *Sarah don't tell KYLE!*. I thought it was worth the risk because the ticket is only $10, but I was so nervous that maybe they would tow my car or something that I kept waking up every half hour. Guess it doesn't pay to break the law. Then on top of it, Samuel had an accident in his bed, Zachary woke up REALLY EARLY then Samuel was up for the count at 5:30am...eeeekkkk... So needless to say today was a sleepy day and I have felt horribly sick all day and eating has not been an option. Whenever I don't sleep I get sick. Josh let me take a long nap tonight and Samuel unfortunately fell asleep with me, so now here we are at 11:30 both up and Zachary is sleeping. Not a good scenario. Oh well, what's sleep anyway? Not important I guess.

I actually am going to go watch Dumbo with Samuel right now, he's never seen it and seeing that we are going to be up for a while, I thought it would be nice! So I'll blog more tomorrow!
0 Responses