Dani
Another great day yesterday. I am starting to feel stronger from the exercise I am doing. I'm not quite seeing the results yet, but I am feeling it. I am having a problem with my weight though. I am eating good and exercising and I am stuck at the same weight. Not budging an ounce..even at the end of the night. It's a new scale, so I don't think that's the problem. I think I might not be eating enough because I am exercising and nursing. Hmm...Ironic, trying to lose weight and I need to eat more. Any suggestions?
2 Responses
  1. Stefanie Says:

    Stop worrying about the pounds and focus on the fit of things. Honestly, I weigh more when my skinny jeans fit, because in order to fit in them I have to have better muscle tone, and muscle weighs more. I usually gain a few pounds when I'm first working out, (I slack off all winter cause we don't belong to a gym and it's too cold to be outside) so be patient.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Hey girl, I know how the fight for the number is. Your body's probably trying to sort out breastfeeding and the appropriate metabolism. Expect that your hormones are probably doing a number on your system and estrogen is BY NATURE a fat storing hormone, which is probably why it's so hard to lose weight after a baby! Give it time and try eating a bit more for a few days, see if that helps you. I lost 3 out of nowhere, I think it was the change from eating complete CRAP in PA... :) Yay for healthy food!