Dani
It's really warm out today and according to the forecast, looks like it is going to be the last nice day for a little while because I guess the rain misses us.. So, I have to make this short so that I can clean my kitchen and get out by noon to the pool * not that it will take that long to clean my kitchen, I only have 1 pan to clean *. I also forgot to make Josh lunch, so I've gotta do that!

I have had a hard time getting back on track ever since that free day. Not good. I still feel slightly sick for some reason. It's probably because I haven't slept a lot in the past few days. Zachary is such a good boy and is sleeping through the night which is wonderful. He has been for about 3 weeks. He sleeps more than Samuel at this point. Samuel for some reason keeps having accidents over night. I'm thinking of putting pull ups on him at night again. I don't know if he'll do it. I tried putting a pull up on him a couple of weeks ago and he wanted nothing to do with it. He said to me "I not a baby, I am a big boy!". Awww...

Also, Samuel has been picked on quite a bit at the pool by some of these nasty kids! I never have felt an urge to hit a child , but when the pick on Samuel, the urge is very strong and present! One kid, Lord help me, I yelled at. This was insane. First off he kept saying "Spanish people should be shot" OH MY GOSH! Then, Samuel was playing with one of his buckets and he had Samuels water gun. Him and his stupid little friend decided they wanted to bucket. Samuel was laughing because they were chasing him- he thought for fun. Well basically they cornered him in the pool and started squirting water in his mouth and nose. I RAN over there and almost ripped those kids faces off. I started yelling because I got nervous. The father ran over and said to me "why are you yelling? They were just having fun" to which I replied "Picking on my son and squirting water up his nose and in his mouth at the same time is fun?!?!? NO. THAT COULD KILL HIM" Basically the lifeguard came over and kicked the kids and the father out of the pool because that was apparantly the third time that day they had picked on a kid and they were in the kids pool even though they were something like 8 or 9. I don't know how to deal with that stuff? I guess at this age you talk to the parents?

Samuel is really a good boy. He doesn't even realize they are being mean to him. He just smiles and walks away. It makes me so sad. I don't know what to do!! Any advice?

Anyway, hopefully today will be a good day! Gotta go grab some breakfast!
0 Responses