Dani




3 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    first of all danielle put some clothes on ;-)

    love the pics your boys are adorable... miss you guys


  2. Stefanie Says:

    I love the second one of the boys looking at each other upside down, that's just adorable!

    And the one where Samuel looks half asleep in his pool tube, aren't hot summer days outside wonderful for sleeping after? I used to get the kids I nannied for to nap much better on warm days. :)


  3. Dani Says:

    Sarah- I KNOW I LOOK NAKED. HAHA.. I had a tube top on..Every good picture of me seems to be when I have that tube top on... I have it on now actually. and Stefanie- I LOVE bringing Samuel to the pool, it puts him to sleep. The only thing is he usually ends up falling asleep at around 5:30- not so good. Yesterday I had to bribe him to stay awake..with brownies...I know, I'm a bad mom...