Dani
So today is a new day... I did GREAT. Completely stayed on track had an amazing workout, just an overall good day. It felt good..I am so tired, so this isn't going to be so long.

I noticed why America is so unhealthy. I think part of the reason is that if you don't have a lot of money, it is hard to buy good foods like fresh veggies and fruit. I am working on a limited budget for the time being (waiting for Josh's raise! Please pray!) and I am finding it incredibly hard to stay within my budget. In my case though, it is not an option. I will sacrifice somewhere else rather than not buying fresh fruits and vegetables. I want my kids used to eating good healthy food. All of the quick easy food is cheaper and WAY unhealthy for you. Hmm.. Not so good.

So there is my rant on prices of food. But I do have to keep in mind that this shopping trip I needed things you usually don't need every shopping trip...I ran out of dishwasher detergent, peanut butter, mayo, olive oil, spices...That will ring up your bill... So I guess if I take those things out, maybe I have a shot of staying in budget? I also bought a few chickens because they were on sale and I usually can get about 3 meals out of those Perdue Oven Stuffers..Love them..

Speaking of, it is 11:45pm and I need to go cook my lunch for tomorrow. I am having Cilantro Chicken burritos..yummmyyyy!! Until tomorrow!
0 Responses