Dani
So today is my free day because I've done pretty good for the week. So, for my fee meal, I had hot wings and blue cheese..OH MY GOODNESS was it good, but I'm not going to lie, I feel slightly sick. Eh, I guess it happens.

So I watched this STUPID movie tonight. It is called The Knowing with Nicholas Cage- My husband likes to make me watch movies that make me think the end of the world is coming and that aliens are real. Just so you know, I am completely freaked out, it is 1:30 in the morning and I am going to have to think of some way to get back at my husband for telling me that this was a movie about a love story....So I'll let you know how it goes....Pray for him, he's going to need it.
1 Response
  1. sarah Says:

    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate those kinds of movies and Shawn is into them too. HAHAHAAAAA! I REFUSE to watch them.