Dani
Thanks Susie & Stephanie for the advice. I am going to take both. I think for the moment I am going to stop weighing myself and use a pair of pants to gauge how I am doing. I feel a lot stronger and I feel less flabby for lack of a better word (eww..I really don't like that word actually). I was able to run straight for almost a mile- that is a BIG deal for me. I usually run a few feet stop, run again. I realized I have to stop worrying so much about how fast I run. If I run slow and steady, that will build up my endurance and then I can work on speed. So I took it slow, felt my heart rate go up, and broke a little sweat :-) There is also a part of my complex that has some stairs so I ran up and down the stairs a few times..BURN BABY BURN... I'm worried about my stomach a bit. It got SOOO stretched out, I'm wondering if the skin will ever bounce back completely. But, I have to keep in mind, that I have been only faithfully working out for 2 weeks. I have a lot more weeks before I see TRUE differences. So I am going to be patient, not get discouraged and just keep on going!!! Tomorrow is going to be a good test. I have to bring Zachary for his 2 month check up in New Jersey (I really need to find a pediatrician here in PA), so I have to make sure I eat right before I leave and wait to eat when I get home (It is about 40 minutes away). NO STOPPING! So I have to get myself organized tomorrow morning, up early, shower early, lunch early for Samuel... I can do this!!!
1 Response
  1. Anna Says:

    hey, have you tried bio oil for your belly? it helps the skin not only with stretch marks, but return to it's tighter elasticy feel... you can find it at most drug stores! you're doing great on your work out & eating stuff! I'm in a similar boat trying to get fit for life, but just haven't blogged about it...you can do it!