Dani
Today was not the best day. I did not do good. I didn't exercise, and didn't eat as well as I should have.

Today, we decided to surprise my family by showing up in Long Island 2 days earlier than they thought. We were supposed to come out Saturday morning, but Josh got off of work on Friday, and he was able to get out early today! But man oh man was that a HORRIBLE ride. We sat in 2 1/2 hours traffic. STRAIGHT. No break in traffic. It only takes 2 1/2 hours to GET here from our apartment. So frustrating.

I had to actively be positive to myself today. And I have to realize that I have only been at this for a week. I am expecting changes right away. I am not seeing or feeling a change yet. I feel better emotionally and mentally I think, but physically, not feeling much different.. This is a true test for me this weekend. I'm sure there is going to be plenty of AMAZING food, but I am in control. I don't need to splurge. So, still going here....

So that was my day. I can do better tomorrow.
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    You should find something that you really like for example mine is strawberries and fat free whip cream which is only 5 calories per 2 TBSP and is I do good all day then that is my treat at the end of the day.. some people do grilled pinneaple too,,, both are only about 40 calories snacks


  2. Dani Says:

    Not a bad idea..I will do that!