Dani
So do you know how I ended my last post? "Tomorrow I will do better". SO LIED. Today was a bomb...It is really hard to stay on track when I am not home. I totally skipped breakfast (because my husband is AWESOME and let me sleep in), went out to Robinson's Tea Room which was AWESOME, didn't eat unhealthy there. Then went to my in laws house..and I should just accept the fact that there is nothing they can make that will be good for me , because it is SO DELICIOUS. I'm telling you, my sister in law can cook. She makes some amazing Spanish rice. Oh my gosh it is so good. She puts sausage in it and they made steak also with corn. I have to watch it with the red meats because my Cholesterol is high, but I didn't have a choice tonight. So I ate that and I havent eaten anything else. Not good..I have to get my metabolism going.

I've made my mind up that tomorrow at the BBQ I am sticking to chicken. No hamburger or hot dogs.

So here is a good thing. Josh wanted some iced tea mix and it was 9:40 and Wal-Mart closes at 10:00, so I asked my brother David "Hey you want to run there?" So he was like sure let's do it! So we ran (actually walked, ran, walked , ran) to Walmart and made it at 5 minutes to 10..WHEWW! What a beautiful night to run. The moon was huge in the sky and I was having great conversation with my brother.

So here is to another day. Another day of complete honesty about myself and a day in my opinion was not very successful. But it is ok, I know that the fact that I am even trying, that is a big deal. So Thank you Lord for helping me!!
2 Responses
  1. sarah Says:

    Hurrraaaaaaaaaay!


  2. Sarah Says:

    that fact that you are thinking about it and trying to watch what you eat already your on the right track... and you ran some too so thats a plus