Dani
So I almost made it through the first week. It started getting harder yesterday. I think he is ready to come home too. He was so cute, he said he's getting tired of sharing a room with another guy. Haha! I'm ready to share my bed again. I slept SOOOOO good the first night he was gone because I had the bed all to myself, but that is now old. I am not sleeping good. There is something about knowing that your husband is there to protect you.

On another note, I went to the doctor and I saw the little baby :-) It was so cute to see the baby kick his/her little feet all around and to move. The baby actually looks like a baby now! Well, an alien like baby at least :-) But, the doctor said everything looks good. I just have to go back to get bloodwork done for something or other. Routine, but he measured the baby and it measures at 14 weeks! Good size baby. I thought that maybe they were off with the due date by maybe a week or two, but the baby is measuring exactly to the due date. Good deal :-) I still can't believe I am pregnant sometimes. Weird. My cloths are in that uncomfortable stage so I pulled out some of my maternity clothes from Samuel. They half fit. I was able to wear one of the shirts to work, but the pants and most of my other shirts are still too big. I think I need to go get a pair of comfortable pants. I can't wear my regular work pants anymore. They button right in the middle of my stomach and it hurts. Well, sweatpants are my best friend :-) Everyone have a good day!!!
2 Responses
  1. Stefanie Says:

    Congratulations! 1 week down, how many to go? I don't know how you do it, Adam and I still haven't slept a full night apart and we've been married 2 1/2 years, I don't know if I could sleep at first, I'd probably be reverse of you. I refer to him as a human oven in bed because he's always cold at night and sleeps in this big fleece shirt that makes the bed so warm, I'd probably freeze without him!


  2. Rachel Says:

    Hey I couldn't help it if I had a moody day Daniellie!! ;( I was moody so I didn't feel like it...haha I better put them up soon unless I want Danielle to slug me! Miss you!!!