Dani
Ok..So we went to the doctor yesterday and it seems that Samuel has viral pneumonia instead of bacterial, so basically they can't do anything about it..It just has to clear up. They also just said that he has very bad asthma and that he has to be on a steriod twice a day and his other nebulizer treatments 3 times a day. He cannot miss a day at all and cannot miss a treatment at all.. Today I am bringing him back to the pulmonologist and I think they are going to order an allergy test to see if anything in particular triggers him. But, even though the doctors report was a little grim, I know that God can heal him and I'm believing that!!!
3 Responses
  1. Stefanie Says:

    I was praying yesterday, I just didn't have a chance to comment. Glad you got answers, even if they're not the best, at least you know what to do about it.

    Praying for healing.


  2. Unknown Says:

    oh geez, poor baby! hang in there danielle! he's healthy in every other respect, he's gonna be okay.

    how are you feeling? still sick?


  3. Christina Says:

    oh my goodness, last night i watched mystery diagnosis, and it sounded like your son... like everything. Have they taken x rays of his chest? If not, have them, just to make sure. We are praying.