Dani
I mean, really hit rock bottom today. I was at the gym the other day and working out and I saw my stomach and was thinking "sheesh all of this exercise and it won't go down." Then it dawned on me, I'm pregnant...oh ya..then its ok. Well I was already feeling a little sad after that, then I walked into the grocery store and saw a young girl about my age in a really cute outfit and her hair done really nice and I LOST IT. I burst into tears, turned to my husband and said "I LOOK OLD!! I JUST WANT TO BE AWAKE ENOUGH TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR!!!!!" I continued to cry without stopping for about 10 minutes. It's official....the hormones have kicked in....
4 Responses
  1. Rachel Says:

    Poor Danielle!

    I am in the same boat...I have a basketball tummy now, nothing else fits except pregnancy clothes. Just think though, you get a sweet little baby to hold after these months of weight gaining and it'll be worthwhile! Then you can get back to prepreggy weight. For now, just enjoy the fact that you are participating in an absolute miracle!! (hug)


  2. Stefanie Says:

    Then what's my excuse? I'm not pregnant, and I don't have any kids, and I still have to hold back tears when I see girls my age without a care in the world with perfect hair and a great outfit! Don't feel bad, just remember that the life you have that prevents the perfect hair is so much better than perfect hair. I have to remind myself that there's no way I'd trade my husband and our life together for an extra 30 minutes to do myself up in the morning.


  3. Sarah Says:

    awww dani, I'm sure you look awesome too, but you know us girls we never think we look good. You looked super cute when you were pregnant with samuel I but you look just as cute now


  4. Sarah Says:

    It will prolly be a while before I catch up to you guys.