Dani
So my three worst fears are realized.....


1.) Samuel is really sick with pneumonia

2.) I have a mouse in my apartment (MY BIGGEST BIGGEST FEAR!)

3.) All while Josh is gone for the weekend....


Ok God, what is the point?

So as ironic as it is, I have this strange peace about me. Last night it all started. Josh went to drill (he goes once a month with the National Guard) thinking that he was coming home last night and leaving today for the day. Wrong. He was leaving last night, called me in a panic and said "I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM, YOU HAVE TO PACK A BAG I"M LEAVING IN A HALF HOUR!" So I race all of his stuff to him just as the bus is pulling out....He's going to be gone until Sunday. Then, fear number 2. I go to bed like a responsible adult at around 10:30. I get a phone call from my husband at midnight. I get up to talk to him because everything was so rushed. Right as I get off the phone with him what do I see? Oh ya...A little black mouse running out of my bedroom. My first instinct? Run like hell to a chair. So I did just that, called my husband back in a panic and what did he do? Anything a typical mean male would do. Laugh hysterical. "Your on your own babe. Sorry." So I called my brother and after a few mouse jokes about nibbling at my feet, asking for it to cook for me, la la, I finally got my brother, my sister, and her boyfriend over to try and kill the mouse. Guess what happened? Nothing. I slept at the house by myself, dreaming of the mouse, and when I wasn't sleeping, I was hearing it run in and out of my bedroom. It is a miracle I am alive today. No one understands my fear of this little mouse.

So then, comes Samuel. He has been sick with asthma for about 2 weeks now. He is on pulmacort, xopanex, pregnisone, and cingulair. What does that add up to? HYPER. Anyway, he wasn't getting better so I kept bringing him back to the doctor. Nothing. So tonight I saw he was really delirious and just didn't look right. So I brought him to the hospital. What did they find? Pnemeunia and an ear infection. But thank God I have been treating him for the asthma because it could have had long term effects on him had I not been treating him. Thank God! He is finally of the pregnisone which is a really serious steroid, but he's still really being drugged up. Please pray for his healing. I now have to add an anti-biotic to the mix. My poor baby.

So there is my weekend so far. So what is God doing? I prayed a prayer that God would help me to trust him in every situation. I would like to personally thank God for bringing up EVERY SINGLE situation he could think of. But, you win God...I trust you!!
3 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    Awww Dani, your having a rough time. I am so sorry that your by yoursel this weekend, o and about the mouse I understand... one time when I still lived with my parentsI went to bed at night and I had hardwood floor and I could hear this little thing running I turned on the light and there it was that long skinny tail and thoes beady eyes, I jumped up on my bed and screamed and woke up the whole house noone could find anything, so I tried to go back to bed but all I could think about was it coming back and getting onto my bed so I slept upstairs on the couch


  2. sarah Says:

    We are praying, Danielle. We speak the healing of God over Samuel, in Jesus' name!

    Ewww on the mouse. We had one too and I swore up and down we had one and Shawn kept making fun of me. Finally, he opened the garbage can once and there it was, right in there! It jumped out and ran into its hole so I plugged that thing up so tight. Hopefully, it never comes back and is bothering someone else now! LOL...

    Love you!


  3. Sarah Says:

    you have got to be kidding if you think I would be bale to kill a mouse I can barely think about one without getting chills!