Dani
Thought I'd do one of these things!!

31 Things

1. Where is your cell phone? Next to me on the computer desk
2. Where is your significant other? At work.
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? Elizabeth
5. Your father? Rudy
6. Your favorite thing? My son(always!) & husband (sometimes..hehe! Just kidding!)
7. Your dream last night? Yes, it was weird.
8. Your dream/goal? To get rid of my fruit flies? Ok serious? To be able to stay home with all of my kids and not have my husband go away a lot..
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby?Blogging!
11. Your fear? Losing my kid or husband..But I trust God!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Hmm... School! Having more kids!
13. Where were you last night? At my apartment having a Bible Study.
14. What you’re not? awake at the moment..must nap after this!
15. One of your wish list items? A Swiffer
16. Where you grew up? New York baby!
17. The last thing you did? Put Samuel down for a nap
18. What are you wearing? Black work pants, button up shirt that is barely fitting anymore!
19. Your TV? Is off..Nice and quiet
20. Your pet? My kid?
21. Your computer? a HP
22. Your mood? Tired/confused
23. Missing someone? My husband
24. Your car? family car: 06 Hyundai Elantra (BAD BUY- DON"T BUY IT) and an Old Saturn
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes....
26. Favorite store? The grocery store...I hate cloths shopping!
27. Your summer? Is over officially!!
28. Love someone? My hubby :-) He told me last night that he always knew he wanted to marry me :-) So cute
29. Your favorite color? purple!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night when Josh tried helping me with meat loaf. Hilarious...
31. Last time you cried? Last night when Josh told me he always wanted to marry me :-)
1 Response
  1. Stefanie Says:

    #8 made me laugh out loud, literally! I had your problem last week, but now it's 35 degrees out and I think the cold killed them, thank goodness, they were about to drive me insane! I feel your pain.