Dani
Yup...It's not been 2, but 3 weeks. Samuel has gotten worse again with being sick. I am about to go into the doctors office and raise holy hell if they do not find out what is wrong with my son. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that he should still be sick while on not 1, but 2 steroids every day and an antibiotic and 2 nebulizer treatments. I'm tired of hearing the same thing. Something is wrong and I'm not leaving their darn office until they find out what it is.... I AM FURIOUS. How is it exactly that he has been doing really well then this morning he wakes up choking and coughing again with a fever? Anyone care to explain? I am so angry. Please pray for his doctors, because I may hurt them if they don't find out what is wrong with my baby boy. OK.....Done venting...Thanks for listening (reading)...
0 Responses