Dani
So tonight I'm going with Josh to a military ball! How much fun does that sound like! I'm really excited to be going out! However, Josh reminded me of it YESTERDAY!! Where am I going to get a ball gown? Oh my goodness. It is 7:30Am right now and I though for sure that JcPenney or Macy's would be open but they both don't open until 10! I can't believe it!! So I'm looking online at their dresses and I'm not quite sure what to get. I don't want it to look like a prom dress. I think I'm going for a dress that is to the floor that is more form fitting. Not too form fitting. I'll put a picture up (If I like the way I look) later. I had to explain in detail that you cannot tell a girl the day before a big event. It takes a lot to get pretty :-) I have to go get my nails done too. And I have to bring Samuel to Gymboree and be gone from this house at 4:30 anyone think I'm not going to make it? Yup...me too..Anyway. I'll let you all know how it goes. Love ya!
0 Responses