Dani
Ha ha..SO I am not always the "happiest" shopper around. Actually, I hate it. With a passion. If one thing should be done away with it should be a mall. What a confusing, busy place. If I dont walk in and see exactly what I want, I'm outta there!

Ok so I went to this store and got a dress. I thought it was cute- Pink with pearly things lining the bustline... I thought it was cute. Then my dear dear sister Victoria pointed out that maybe it was a little...well.....busty. Man was it the truth! I didn't even really look at the dress! This seems to be a common problem however since the arrival of my dear son. So now I'm back at square one. I think I'm going to wear a dress that I've had for at least 7 years. Yes, it actually fits, not as loosly as it once did, but it does fit.

I love my son, all you moms out there, we all love our children. However. Those little boogers wreak HAVOC on our bodies. Man oh man. Explain to me how I go to the gym almost EVERY day. I workout an hour each time. 1/2 hour of cardio (maybe that's the problem) then I do a circuit/weight training for a 1/2 hour (and abs). Ok So I do all of that and I still manage to have a tummy and hips. Argh. I really think that it has to do with eating. If I ate exactly how I am "supposed" to, I would be fine. But I love food. I love to cook, I love the tastes of food and I love to taste new food. I'm Italian! So how the heck to I beat the fat? I know this sounds stupid, but something that I really like about Britney Spears is that her body looks post mommy body. She doesn't have the six pack abs like the rest of the stupid stars do. She has a realistic, mommy body. If I could hire a personal trainer to work out with me for 3 hours a day, I would totally do it. So I'm exercising as I'm typing right now. How frustrating! haha...

Thanks for listening to me vent, I'm sure this all sounds stupid and everyone will get a good laugh at my stupidity, but I had to vent. See ya!

P.S. Pictures are a maybe right now, we'll see how they look...
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    O.k. so go to my page and click on the blogfest advertisement pic that will take you to the blog of American MUM she started the whole thing se already posted what next week will be then you just go to her page to sign up find out what the topic is and post a pic


  2. Sarah Says:

    It's actually super easy to do, I know you will be able to figure it out.... BTW when are you guys coming to visit???????