Dani
Thank you God for good weather on Saturday! I am having Josh's graduation party and I think it's going to be really nice. I am unusually calm about this party. I don't generally freak out before a party like someone else I know **mom**..Oh did I say that? :-) My apartment is clean, I just need to go shopping. I'm not sure how much food to get. Tomorrow Josh is taking Samuel to the park so that I can get done what I have to get done. I made a list, and I basically just need to get food and decorations. I'm going to cook some of it tomorrow night, but other than that, I really think everything will go smoothly. After this party, I officially have nothing extra to do. I won't have to think of anything else except relaxing in my own mommy-busy kind of way. I'm excited to be able to bring Samuel out to the park and to the beach. We're going to have a good time this summer.. Anyone want to join? SUSIE? I mean anyone? Have a fun day!!
0 Responses