Dani
Josh at his favorite cake-Cheesecake!!
Samuels Best buddy Patrick
Samuel & Patrick in a tree
Samuel & Patrick in front of a tree that they stayed at almost the whole party!! They are so cute :-)
Yay! What a relaxing weekend. I feel like I had a mini vacation. Friday night Josh went to the Yankee game while I cleaned which was oddly relaxing. I didn't mind it that much. Saturday we had Josh's party which turned out really well. I got a little nervous at first because the party started at 2 and I forgot that 2 in barbeque terms means 3/3:30. So no one showed up for the first hour! I was panicking! I had all this food and no people! But lo and behold, a whole ton of them came at once. Food's almost all gone. So yesterday we went to the Jones Beach Air Show. it was incredible! We had such a good time besides being complete idiots and not putting on suntan lotion because "It was only going to be 74 degrees and it will probably be cold on the beach". The result. SUNBURN. Josh has a terrible sunburn on his face, shoulders and arms and I have a terrible burn on my shoulders and my face. This is the second time in my life I have ever gotten a sunburn and it doesn't feel so good. I think we have gone through almost a half of a bottle of Aloe. Samuel thankfully didn't get sunburn. I covered him from head to toe then got him suntan lotion at the beach. He was so good at the air show! He loved it :-)

So after the air show we had my whole family over to cook some of the leftovers and play Mad Gab. That game is so funny. Especially when my mom plays it. If anyone hasn't played it yet, you have to. Very funny. Now this morning no work for me! YAY! The bank is closed. sweet! So I think I'm going to put some major suntan lotion on and bring Samuel outside. It is a perfect day outside and my whole apartment is clean thanks to my mom and husband! So I can truly relax. I am excited. I feel very refreshed and I realize more than ever that I LOVE having people over and I LOVE entertaining. It is my relaxation. I love feeding people. HAHA! Anyway, here are some pictures of the events. Well, mostly of Samuel playing with his friend Patrick at the party. Stupid me forgot my camera for the airshow. I regret that...
0 Responses