Dani
Hey all!

Just wanted to ask for prayer for my sister. She went to the doctor (she is 9 months pregnant) and as it turns out (no pun intended) my first little niece is breech..well not really breech, her butt is where her head is supposed to be. So as it turns out my sisters doctors are less than thrilled about this and scheduled her for a c-section on Monday the 31st, my sister however does not want the c-section and also turned down getting the baby flipped. She would like to have this baby naturally. She is going on Friday to the doctor and if the baby is turned, she can cancel the c-section, but if not the c is going on as planned. Also, on Monday they will check right before she has the c section and if the baby is flipped, Dawn will be able to go home until she comes out by herself. So just pray that either way, Dawn and her husband Dave will have a peace about it. And, I will admit very selfishly that i hope she is turned because I will be allowed in the room when Dawn has the baby but won't be allowed if she has the c-section :-( So pray pray pray! I'll keep you all updated. It is the first time I am going to be an aunt!!! yay!!!!
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    I will be praying


  2. Unknown Says:

    I'm praying! OOO baby am I praying! And I know your sister's too smart to try it, but I had a breech birth - naturally. I know someone whose son turned while she was in transition - it could still happen. Love Ya!