Dani
Joshua Matthew Sams has passed away or as his mommy put it has been promoted to heaven. How powerful. I was thinking about this after I found out he passed, and my first initial thought was how does anyone deal with the loss of their child without dying themselves? And then I thought again about what Susie posted. He was promoted to heaven. This is of course a sad thing for us, but what an amazing thing for Joshua. He was promoted! He was so perfect down here on earth and is now even more perfect up in heaven. I was truly blessed by Joshua's life. It re ignited my faith in miracles and it re ignited my faith in God really. Faith that no matter what the situation is, God will walk you through it and give you the grace. So God, I pray for that continued grace on the broken hearts in the Sams family, Grace Grace! Thank you for Joshua's life. Thank you for his testimony, may we never forget your power throughout this situation. Amen. I love you Susie & Matt. Thank you for the inspiration of your son...
0 Responses