Dani
I am an aunt of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! Last night, my sister around midnight lost her plug. She then was having contractions between 2-3 minutes apart (right away, that's fast right?) It was funny because I usually keep my phone close because I know she's close to her due date. but last night I just happened to not have it. So she walked into my apartment (safe right, I didn't lock to door) at 3am and told me that she was in labor!! YAY!! So we ran to the hospital and within 45 minutes she dialated from 1-3 cm. The baby unfortunately was still feet first, so she did have a c-section and my BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL niece was born at 5:40AM. Her name is Jael Rose and she weighed 6 lb 12 oz and was born exactly 1 week before her due date :-) Pictures to follow soon!!! Literally, you have never seen a cuter baby. She has the roundest little face and dark straight hair. She has a little temper already (gee, wonder where she got that from :-) Love you Dawn!!) we all went to see her and she put her little lip out and cried. She was comfy and didn't want to come out! How dare we :-) Anyway, I'm so excited!!! I'll put pictures up later today
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Congrats Auntie! Pretty cool isn't it? We have our own, but now we're aunties too! Tell you sister I said congrats too!