Dani
I'm pretty sure I won't be blogging for a while. Tomorrow is the big moving things out of the apartment day. We are officially putting almost all of our stuff in storage tomorrow. Monday we are spending the night at my mom's because Josh is leaving Tuesday and I am spending the night on Tuesday and leaving Wednesday! Holy COW! Can't believe this is happening already. So until we get to Oklahoma and get settled, I probably won't be blogging! So I'll hopefully talk to you all in a week or so!!! Pray for us!
3 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    good luck call me if ya need anything


  2. Stefanie Says:

    Definitely praying for you as you deal with all this! Good luck and let us know how it all goes.


  3. sarah Says:

    Danielle, Josh, and Samuel! I love you guys and will be praying for a peaceful, smooth transition! ENJOOOOOOY your adventure!

    Love,
    Sarah M.