Dani
I am so sad!! I love my apartment. I really do. I packed it all up and it is finished. I am feeling sad. I haven't felt sad really since I've started packing up, but it just hit me tonight. It is weird, I am so used to Josh leaving for weeks at a time without me. It just hit me that I am actually going with him this time!! I brought Samuel with me to bring Josh to the airport ( he left today) and he was amazed. He was so excited to see the airplanes and be in the airport. I have been pumping him up for a few days (really with a hope that he will behave one the plane-not that I should complain being that Susie flew across the world with her 1 year old!!). I bought him a Thomas the Tank Engine backpack and he has been proudly wearing it. Absolutely adorable. I don't know that I am so sad for myself, but for him. I know we'll be ok!!!!

What a job it is to move. Once we get to PA I DO NOT want to move any time soon!!

So tonight I am sleeping at my parents and I am off tomorrow! Love you all and I hope I'll be able to blog again soon!!!!!!!!!!
3 Responses
  1. sarah Says:

    I love you! I'll miss you even though I don't see you that often. Praying for a smooth trip and mucho peace! YES, YOU WILL BE OKAY!

    Love you,
    Sarah M.


  2. Sarah Says:

    Hey girl I will be praying for safe travels! I hope that everything goes smoothly call me when you get settled


  3. Christina Says:

    just wanted to say HEY!! and cant believe you are 25 wks preggers, wowwww, thats just crazy!!!!! So excited for your new chapter in life starting!!!! Cant wait to hear all the adventures it brings along! love to your beautiful family!