Dani
Thank you SUSIE! I felt a lot better after reading your comment.. So, packing is going well. I keep getting bursts of energy and taking advantage (I do pay for them though after!) We got the BIG things done, like packed away the couches, emptied closets, and stuff like that. I still don't feel quite nervous, I think I may just still be in denial. I am feeling a bit sad though. I'm realizing that I'm going to be on my own without help for most of the time and I am feeling scared. But, if my mom could do it with 5 kids, I can do it with 2.

Chuck E Cheese went well the other day. Samuel had a great time and it is so cheap to bring them there! We played for 2 hours for $5. Not bad. Samuel is at a really fun age right now. He knows how to play hard. We played air hockey at this place for probably an hour. Every time the puck went into his slot or mine, he would throw his hands in the air and say "I WIN! I WIN!". Hmm.. Didn't get the concept. That's ok.

As for the pregnancy, still going. I think it is harder being pregnant this time around. The baby is SUPER active. I mean kicking all the time. From the minute I wake up to right through the night I feel the baby kicking. I am so glad. I've heard of people who were pregnant are rarely felt the baby move. Not the case here. I'd be a basket case if I never felt the baby move. I love that part of pregnancy. Everything else..ahh...could do away with. I have come to the conclusion that I am not crazy about being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move, but that is about it. I don't like the extra weight, I don't like the exhaustion! I guess its really just all a lead up to whats coming in another few months!

Ok. Well time for breakfast then back to packing!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    Glad to hear things are going a bit better for you!

    Just a tip: when we were moving into our house I started to feel overwhelmed so I made a list and numbered it with the greatest priority at the top and then listed everything else that had to be DONE by moving day, that way you have plan otherwise I just felt like there was a ton to do but I just wasn't sure where to start

    love ya girl