Dani
So it looks like Josh is going to be working at Northeast Philadelphia International Airport! I've never been to Philadelphia, but after talking to Sarah, it sounds like there is a ton of historical things to see. I am excited because Josh and I love museums...call us geeks, but it's true! We will find out officially in the next three weeks. Please keep it in prayer though, there is a few things pending his employment, so please pray the they get passed through quickly and we find out as soon as possible. Josh makes me laugh. I try and get all the details from him about his interview and it is not easy. haha. My sister and I were talking and we both kinda said we wish we were flies on the wall during our husbands interviews so that we can really know what happened and whats going on. Guys are weird. A perfect example is my brother David. Whenever something important happens in his life like a really big baseball game or if I aks him how his pitching went with the scouts. He won't go into detail, he just says "It was good". DETAILS DETAILS BOY! So we just skip the middle mand and go straight to my mom. She'll tell us what really happened. Family is really funny. especially mine. News travels fast. I can tell my mom something, hang up the phone, then my sister will be calling me and telling me what I had just told my mom. Sometimes it is confusing, and weird. But..that's my family. I wouldn't want it any other way though! Anyway, I gotta go to the gym!! bye!!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    I'm so bummed youre not gonna be in Harrisburg but excited you'll be CLOSER TO ME!!! yayyyy! and i love philly (not all of it) but i'll come visit you and take you to all the crazy shops!! ;-)