Dani
Samuels 2nd birthday! His Uncle Jonathan got him the same sweatshirt he has!
Samuel loves his T-ball set!! He was trying to aim it and scare everyone..it was really funny
this picture is hilarious. My brother in law was making fun of us because we were all laughing so hard at Samuel playing with the T-ball set, so he said VERY sarcastically "So if I hit the ball will everyone cheer for me"..Two seconds later, Samuel hit the ball and it skimmed my brother-in-laws face and here is the immidiate reaction! So funny!!
Samuel and Daddy
Samuel and momma


Here are some pictures that I have meant to send, but I have no time...So here are a few pictures from pumpkin picking, birthday, and so on....
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    Hey girl what a great looking family, I cannot believe samuel is getting so big. By the way I cannot wait till you move!