Dani
Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I've blogged! Wow. A lot of that is because of my computer. It really stinks and only works a small percent of the time! So what has been new. No news on Josh's job yet. We are still waiting for a final answer so everyone pray that it comes soon! It's kinda hard to live in limbo like we are right now!! Samuel is doing great. He's getting so smart! We started Gymboree this week and we are starting a library program next week. He loves the library! What a great thing to be involved with. I love bringing him to the library. he plays and I get to read and have a little "me" time. Josh just turned 26 last Saturday (please don't mention it to him...He says no one likes you anymore when you are that old! haha!) and I am going to be 23 on Thursday! Yay!! I am excited to get to be a year older..whoo hoo! My sister Dawn has only 6 more weeks until we see her little girl :-) We had her shower last week-so fun! I want a little girl in the worst way. So many cute things for girls. Oh ya, and she said I can be in the room! YAY!!! I am really thrilled about that. She was in the room when I had Samuel and it definitely meant a lot to me. Anyway, thats the update. I have to go take a nap right now though while Samuel is sleeping...SO TIRED! Anyway, Hope to hear from you all soon!!!!!!
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    I'm so happy that you posted again I have been trying to get ahold of you but I think I am it in our game of phone tag, and by the way happy birthday! Can you send me your new address? Just e-mail it to me:-)


  2. Unknown Says:

    AK! You didn't tell me Dawn was pregnant again! I'm so glad that this little baby decided to stick! Hope that being in the room with her doesn't deter you from having more. Haha! :) Xo. Did I tell you my brother (accidentally) was in the room with Oceana and my DAD!? Ak. Never again.