Dani
Tomorrow is Josh's big interview!! Just to clear things up- He doesn't have to drive to Pennsylvania- He has to go to a center in Queens from 8:30Am-5PM. Long day!! He has his suit out, all his paperwork filled out and is ready to go. This is so scary. My husband is going to be an Air Traffic Controller! Weird!! I guess it is just hitting me that we are really growing up and this is what we've been working so hard for! It is so strange to grow up. And so fast! Well- Jesus go with Josh as he is on his interview- give him the words to say!

Samuel is becoming so cute I can't stand it anymore. Josh and I are trying so hard to get him to start talking. He babbles a whole lot, but doesn't really say words. I do take partial blame for this because I know what he wants when he whines. For example. He goes into the bedroom, lies down, and points to the kitchen- Translation- I want my bottle! And I just go and get it. So now, we are trying to make him tell us what he wants. He gets so frustrated at us and then eventually goes and gets it himself. But today, I had a pretzel in my hand, and he came right up to my face with those big beautiful eyes said "pease". Oh my gosh...My heart melted and yes, I grabbed him and smushed his face. Then tonight, he brought me a ladder that belongs to his big tonka truck. So I asked him "where is your truck?" so he put one finger up and said "wait" haha!! and sure enough, he brought me his truck! I love him. I love him so much. I really cannot say it enough. The smallest things make me so proud of him :-)

As for me. Today I started a job doing babysitting at the gym. Well, lets just say I'm getting paid to exercise. I got to exercise almost the whole time. It was great! I am going to pay for it tomorrow, but it was great! I'm hoping this will encourage me to go more often. I am desperately trying to lose this weight before I go on a cruise in April. I can't wait to go! This is going to be the first big trip that Josh and I take when I'm not pregnant! We are taking a cruise to Bermuda for 8 days! I am having mini panic attacks at the thought of leaving Samuel, but I'm sure he'll have a great time at nana's house. But I will be able to go snorkeling!! yay! I was so upset on our honeymoon. I couldn't go because the pressure could start contractions. So it will be a nice relaxing time for us.

I was thinking about my friends that are on this blog.. It's so funny how God puts us all together. I have Susie, Sarah Funk, Dawn, and Sarah Boes on here so far. Susie, I was not close with at all during my first year of college. As a matter of fact, I don't believe I ever talked to her really until my second year at NYSUM. Then out of nowhere bam...we were close! I think I can safely say that she was probably one of my few most real and close friends at Elim. Then there is Sarah Funk. I like to think of her as my semi "partner in crime" at Elim. I also didn't really hang out with Sarah until my last semester. Then her and her now husband Kyle were one of my closest confidants and the first people who supported me emotionally after I found out I was pregnant. Then there is Dawn. We have known eachother FOREVER. We are extremely similar and always really clicked. The funny thing about our relationship is that we would be extremely close and then fall out of touch then become extremely close again. I happened one day to go over her house when Samuel was about 7 weeks old. I hadn't talked to her in a while. Then, lo and behold, a few weeks later she found out she was pregnant! and now here we are goin through this together! THEN THERE IS BOESALOONY! My dear Sarah. She has lived with me, acted with me ( :-) ), laughed, cried, moved me bob...haha! She is my bestest PA friend. If anyone wants someone HILARIOUS in their life, please....Contact Sarah Boes. She will keep you forever entertained. I love you!! So anyway, the point of this rambling is to say, I am so grateful for each one of you. I have had a lot of friends, and you guys have stuck with me through and through. I love you all!! Ok, now i"m going to bed....goodnight!!
4 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    I loved this post, I miss ELIM at times just for thoes really great chats we would have or when we got to go out to eat prolly during chapel or sometime we shouldn't have but I miss it and I really miss you!


  2. Elizabeth Says:

    Lets see if this works...
    -mom


  3. Sarah Says:

    ok i love this post...although im confused as to what i "moved"... you wrote: "laughed, cried, moved me bob.." did you just call me bob?! or did i move a dead body named bob!? whats going on!!! LOL you crack me up babe. and i see your mom posted!! this is going to be a great way to keep in touch!! i love you!!


  4. Sarah Says:

    oh and btw i feel like you scribbled my name on the back of a bathroom door with this post "For a good time contact sarah boes!!" hahaha <3