Dani
I know that everyone is so serious when they blog, but I don't know if I have mommy mush brains or something because I can never remember my passwords. I don't know what the deal is. I am a young 22 year old who cannot remember things for the life of me. What the heck. Even at work, I cannot even tell you how many times my assistant manager has had to reset my passworlds. Rediculous.

Anyway, today is a busy day. I don't even know why I am doing this right now. My kitchen needs some serious attention. For all you married people and mommies, why does the kitchen NEVER stay clean? I feel like I live in my kitchen. I am either cooking, cleaning, feeding samuel, then cleaning up that mess just to start it all over again. Anyway, I also have an appointment in an hour to get health insurance. Then at 4:15, yes yes, rough life, I am going to get a massage! Josh got me one for Christmas. He's so cute. When he gave me the present, he said, ok..this excuses me from giving you massages for at least a month! Very cute. Josh is taking Samuel to Queens with him to pick up something from school. Then, its back to the kitchen for some dinner...gosh this is getting old!

I love this blog. I think only Susie reads it..haha..Hey susie, how do I get other people to come read and join in and also, how do I do pictures? I am very challenged in this area.

Samuel today has been so mischevious. He has been going from one thing to the next. Just making a mess and giggling about it. He is very lucky he is so cute. He brought me into the kitchen today, opened the refrigerator, got the juice and **tried** to fill his own bottle. It was not so successful. But its ok, I needed to mop the floor anyway. I dont know why I let him try that. I guess I feel like I want him to try and help and do things like a big boy. He loves to help me cook. He stirs the food and tries it. SO CUTE! You have to see him try pasta. First he takes it, he blows on it really hard then he tests it with his tongue. Everytime, I feel like squeezing him. He's got such an awesome personality!!

Anyway, I better get going. So much to do...so little time!! See ya!!
3 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    Hey girl I read your blog! If you wanna add pics just click the little pic icon when you are typing a post and then select which one you want!


  2. Unknown Says:

    See, I'm not the only one! Another easy way to do pics is to download picasa from picasa.com. Then your pics are in that and you can just hold the photos and click blog. I find this is faster because I can post 4 pics at once without waiting to load each one.
    Hope you had a FANTASTIC massage. That sounds soooo good right now.


  3. Rachel Says:

    Daniellie!

    I'm so glad you made a blog! It's been so long since we've talked. Hope you're doing well! ;)

    -Rachel