Dani
OK..It is time..It has been time.... I need a weight loss partner. I thought this blog would keep me accountable, but I"M NOT DOING GOOD! Today I went to the OB/GYN **No not pregnant*** just for the annual check up fun stuff, and I got weight *the dread* It's time. I need a partner!

Now that I'm done screaming. I decided to take a Math class at school because I'm not so great at math. Let me tell you something. That was S-T-U-P-I-D. It's a 3 hour class once a week and we are breezing through things that I just can't get a good grasp of. I think the math alone would make it easy for me to say FORGET IT to school. But I know in the end it will be worth it.

I am learning that it is time to de-stress. The stress is starting to effect my body in a lot of ways. My back specifically. I'm having to go to the chiropractor on a regular basis now. Actually is kind of nice, it's a good 20 minutes to myself.

I have to admit, I have not had the time with God that I need to have. Do you ever feel like a day passes you and you wonder , what the heck did I do today?!? God is really speaking to me about getting up early (yes, even if Zachary is sleeping) and spend that alone time with Him. My day needs to begin with God or it seems to go crazy! So that is my goal... To get to bed early, and to get up early! Get some schedule goin here!

This post has been really random...Hmm..Ok..Gonna go!!
0 Responses