Dani
Every since I joined Facebook I have sadly neglected this blog :-( Really need to try to update more often!

Lets see, what is new...I don't even know what I posted about last! Well Samuel is good. Loving school still. I'm getting into a stage with him that I'll have to blog about at another time, but it's scary. I'm hitting that point as a mom where I'm thinking "Oh my Gosh did I really do this? I'm in trouble!"

Zachary is, well, adorable! He's got a lot of personality and is very curious. And I cannot believe he is almost 9 months! Where has time gone!

Josh is doing OK..going through some difficult times, but he'll survive!

Me, I"M A WRECK! Seriously people. A wreck. I am currently so sleep deprived the smallest problem seems like a massive mountain! I mean I cried over not having an extra can of sauce the other day. Really hitting a low! It is so hard to live here in PA without family! There are some other things going on that I don't really care to go into detail about, but if any of you think of me throughout the day, just throw up a prayer for grace! The weight thing is..well constantly on the mind, always on the back burner. We just joined the YMCA which ahs been really nice! I just completed my first full week of exercising! Ahh feels so nice!

Does anyone else hate winter? I feel so blue during the winter! The other day it briefly got warm and I went outside for a run and actually felt like everything was going to be OK. I was happy! I'm amazed at how many times God needs to remind me to fall back on him! When do we ever learn?

Anyway, I hear my baby crying, so I must go, but hopefully, I will be keeping up.. (where have I heard that before?)
0 Responses