Dani
So, completed another full day snack free. Not easy, I think I'm heading into mood swing heaven. HAHA! It's ok, it will all work out.

Last night after I posted that post, it dawned on me when I read the part about saying no to myself with the donut? Sounds stupid I know, but it is not about that donut. It is not about the junk food. It is about saying no to ME. To my FLESH..To my rebellious side. For as long as I can remember *and my parents can remember..sorry guys* I have always had this rebellious side that would always come out. I can remember many times thinking to myself "Is this really worth the consequences? Absolutely. Who cares." My whole life I have done whatever comes to my head regardless of what the consequence may be. So although I thought this was all about food, I think God is dealing with my rebellious side.

Today was a true example of it. I find that whenever Josh and I have a "discussion" *interpreted meaning: disagreement* I tend to go out and get snacks. YOu know why I would? Now I cannot believe I am ACTUALLY admitting this, but Josh H-A-T-E-S spending money on junk food. He would much rather snack on fruits then eat a candy or snacky food. So he gets so annoyed when we are tight right now adn money is spent on junk. So I really think that when I would be mad at Josh, I would turn around and in my mind "punish him without him knowing" by buying junk food. Sheesh..And who was I really punishing? ME! Haha.. Anyway..So there is my revelation...I am feeling better and better each day. Time to go to bed... Goodnight all!!

Actually I am going to watch Scare Tactics right now..HILARIOUS!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    you doing great!