Dani
So, I have had my first taste of both kids having a meltdown at the same time. So how do you deal with two kids melting down with just one parent? I have a massive headache, but at least all is calm finally here. ha ha!

Not to much has been going on lately here. We are still actively looking for a church in PA. It's a little tough. WE are finding that either the worship is really awesome and the message stinks, or the message is awesome and the worship stinks! Haven't found that happy medium yet. Tomorrow we are going to a Elim affiliated church about 15 minutes away. I'm excited to see how that church is! It is a big church, so I'm not sure how we will adjust. We are used to going to churches that have no more than 60 people in them! So we shall see.

I am finding that I have been incredibly cranky lately. It's OK I guess, I'm tired. I am really frustrated actually. This week we started Body for life again. It has not been easy for me at all. We are supposed to eat 6 times a day, and I think my kids are sabotaging me. My biggest problem is lunch actually. By the time I go to make myself a sandwich, Zachary starts crying, I calm him down then Samuel goes potty, then Zachary starts crying again and next thing I know, it is 2 hours later and I've missed my meal. Argh.. I need to prepare better the night before I guess. I am doing really well though with keeping up with cleaning, laundry, and the kids. I have myself in a nice little routine right now.

I am in the midst of finding Pre-schools for Samuel. I think I have found one that is nice. I have an appointment on Tuesday to do a walk-through. I still want to homeschool, but Josh isn't sold on the idea yet...Still praying. I have been doing some Pre-school things with him though and he LOVES it.

Zachary is so adorable. He is the chubbiest little baby. I cannot believe how much bigger he is than Samuel! Samuel is adjusting really well to the baby. He is constantly kissing him, putting the binky in his mouth, wants to hold him..It's absolutely adorable. He is a really good big brother!!

Josh is doing well. Working and studying quite a bit! Nothing new there.

Oh ya, I wanted opinions... I have an opportunity to start school again on June 30th. I have signed up, but I'm kinda torn on whether to start or not. The school I will be going to is completely online. It does 1 class every 5 weeks, so at no point are you ever doing more than 1 class at a time which I think is great. However, I am torn because I really do not want to take any time away from my kids. I also really want to get my degree. I do know that I won't be using it for quite some time if ever, but I just feel that it is so important to me to finish my degree. So I'm not sure what to do!!! Pray for me!!!

So that is it. Nothing exciting going on here! Hope everyone is well!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    hey girl I treid to call you it kept going straight to your voicemail.