Dani
Hello all! This is Dawn, Danielle's sister.....this is the first time I have blogged so I hope I am doing this right!
We welcome a LITTLE BOY to the Tavares Family. Zachary Joshua Tavares was born tonight (April 28th) at around 8:30pm. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 15.8 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is of course ADORABLE (no bias here :) hehe) and looks like a bigger version of Samuel when he was born. Danielle did beautifully and is tired but overjoyed! Josh was a great coach as per Nana (was also in the delivery room with them). Zachary took to nursing immediately.
I will update as Danielle updates me. Congratulations Tavares Family!!!! Yay!!!!!
1 Response
  1. Christina Says:

    sooooooooooooooooooooo happpy!!!! BOys are best, hahaha.... and its great havin two the same, seriously, its awesome! Miles is almost 3 and Levi is 10months, and they do play together already... its awesome!