Dani
Hellloooo...Still pregnant...

So today I have a doctors appointment to discuss with me the induction. AHhhh...I keep praying (begging) God to put me into labor BEFORE the induction. I am ok with whatever happens, but I'd really love a shot at going on my own. So we shall see!! I did "drop". I didn't with Samuel, so that is promising! I have lots of questions to ask my OB today. One thing I didn't like about being induced was that I was not allowed out of my bed. I had to sit in bed for hours and hours. I want to be able to walk. I'd also like to sleep through my labor like I did with Samuel! haha! The goal here is to try not to have an epidural. I'm not stupid enough to say I won't get one definitely, but I didn't like the way it made me feel after. They also gave me the option of using the tub. Maybe I'll try that! We shall see :-)

Samuel is doing really well. He's so cute. He loves his room, but misses his nana and uncles & aunts & his cousin :-) He asks me almost every Sunday if we are going to nana's today. It breaks my heart! But he gets over it quickly.

Josh is doing well at his job! He likes the people a lot and his hours are marvelous! Never in our whole marriage has he had such beautiful hours. Monday-Friday 8:00-4:15. Home by 4:30 and weekends off! Ahhhh.... Those hours will change eventually, but for now, we are really enjoying them! His boss is really great and is working with him with days off and such (maybe because he is retiring next year?). So all is well there!!

As for me, I'm doing the same thing every day..Cleaning, cooking, cleaning up cooking, laundry (how do people LIVE without washers and dryers in their apartments???), and sleeping. I have been actually sleeping really well through the night! I think God knows what is coming and is allowing me to rest! Thank you LORD! Every night I am having dreams about going into labor and every morning I wake up praying that it was for real...but no suck luck. It is ok. God gave me the scripture verse to be content in ALL situations. So I need to be content right now! Kinda hard, but I'm working on it! Anyway, hopefully next time I blog, I will either have had the baby, or will be on my way to have the baby!!! See ya!
2 Responses
  1. sarah Says:

    I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!


  2. Stefanie Says:

    Praying for you as you wait, I have a friend who always went right up the very last day, or a day or two past with all her kids and she was miserable the last week or two.

    Keep cleaning and walking and moving, maybe something will help speed this little one along.

    Can't wait to see the introduction post!