Dani
And I cannot sleep. Not good. So I thought I'd update my blog. Just three more days until I go home! I am so excited to see my family. It has been hard being away from everyone. It has especially been hard being away from my niece. I am so upset, she started walking after I left and she is making all kinds of attempts to talk. She is really so cute. I am going to squeeze her as soon as I see her!

While I was here a couple of cool things happened. I read through 2 books (TRUST ME that is quite an accomplishment!) One of them that I finished and I know I have said it many times is The Power of a Praying Wife. It was such an encouragement. I highly recommend it. Very easy read and very powerful. I am starting a new book on Parenting. Scary. I have mixed feelings about reading it for two reasons. 1.) It's time to face the fact that I am officially a mom. I am reading a book on parenting..sheesh. and 2.) I'm afraid to see what I've possibly done wrong with my son! He has changed a lot since we've been here. He is listening better and is definitely closer with me and his daddy which I love. He makes me laugh all of the time. What a cutie...

Anyway, I should probably try to get to bed. ARGHHH! This part of pregnancy stinks!! So restless!
0 Responses