Dani
Hey everyone!! Finally an update. We have been here for 3 weeks and we have 4 weeks left! Everything is still going well, it is getting a tiny bit lonely. I miss my family and not having the internet IS NOT cool. I really miss being in touch with everyone, but I will be home before I know it!

Josh is doing really well. He is studying a lot and is really sounding quite professional! I love it! He showed me how to land a plane in air traffic control terms. Totally confusing, but cute :-)

Samuel is doing great too! Potty training is going really well. Finally he is almost done, just having troule with the poopy part and sleeping through the night...It's ok, it's to be expected.

I am doing OK...I am tired of being pregnant and it is getting harder to get around. It is especially exhausting with Samuel. ALMOST THERE! The baby is super active which I am really happy to have. I would rather have an overly active baby in the belly than no movement at all.

We went through our first batch of tornados. 4 to be exact. We weren't really effected but, it was very apparent that I didn't know what to do, but thankfully I had my new friend here let me know what to do! haha! Bathroom and bathtub it is :-)

Anyway, I miss everyone and soon I will be home!!!
0 Responses