Dani
Did I ever tell you all how hilarious I think it is that my son loves the song "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago. HAHA!! He sings to it. I don't know why, but I played it once and every time it comes on he belts it out....So funny..

In other news, has anyone watched Fireproof? It was such a good movie to me at least. Acting wasn't great, but the point was. My mom for Christmas gave us the Love Dare book. Well, it has a dare for every day just like the movie. Do you know it has been awesome. I've been doing it. It took me probably 4 days to get past day 1. HAHA! I did it though, and it has been great. I am on day 7 now. It's so funny. One of the questions was to ask your spouse 3 things that you do that bother him. HAHA....I'm laughing because I got so defensive JUST READING it. haha! And you also can't say anything negative to your spouse along with asking and cannot freak out..haha. So I ask Josh and the first thing he says is "Does it have to be just three?" With a big grin on his face. So What did I do? Besides hold MY MOUTH SHUT AND PUT THE PILLOW OVER MY HEAD because I could feel the sarcasm just dying to come out. Then I thought does it count if I say it to him in my head? But I have to say. The three things he told me were so insightful. I was able to really take what he said and go to God about it. It was amazing how much I heard from the Lord about those three things and how a lot of them were deep rooted issues that I've chosen to ignore. I was expecting him to say something like I don't make dinner on time or something, but no it was totally different. I was truly grateful.

Along with the Love Dare book I am reading The Power of a Praying Wife. Also another really good book. I am learning a lot about myself. I am learning that it is really hard for me to understand the concept of praying BEFORE I open my mouth :-) We're getting there....Not perfect yet. Especially since I had a meltdown last night because I made peppersteak and the brown rice came out a little mushy. You would have thought it was the end of my life. Hormones. What can I say? Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day!!!
0 Responses