Dani
Ok...So here are the final details. We are not leaving on the 23rd...No one wanted that date, so it has been moved to January 21st!! And even better, the class is less than 2 months so what does that mean? I will have a good month and a half before I am due to move to PA! Sounds good to me..Better than 2 weeks before I was due..haha! Everything is falling into place. I was nervous because my insurance runs out at the end of February, and with Josh's new job, the insurance starts in the middle of February!! So the pregnancy is covered, Josh is covered, great insurance and we won't be paying $600 a month like we would have at Wal-Mart!! God is good!!! Pictures coming of Samuel's birthday!!
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    I'm so happy to hear things are falling into place for you! What part of PA will you be moving into? Still philly?


  2. Anna Says:

    I'm so glad to hear that everything is falling into place! That's awesome! I'm curious to know where in PA to b/c we have family down there that we visit like every other month! Hope that you have an awesome holiday!