Dani
Hello everyone! Samuel's party was a smash hit! I will post pictures probably tomorrow. But, now for some new news.....

Went to the sonogram and they could not tell what the baby was even if we wanted to...too much of a squirmy wormy! So adorable...

And......as of December 23, 2008, we will no longer be residents of NY!!! Josh got called again for the FAA and as crazy as it sounds, we are going to be moving to Oklahoma for 4 months (dangerously close to my due date) then off to Pennsylvania for good! Well, we are looking to move back to NY after a couple of years, but they called us last minute and I literally have to pack up my apartment, find a storage unit, load it, drive to Oklahoma, find an apartment in PA, AHHHHHHHHH!!! So much to do, but so excited! Christina & Susie, am I going to be ok in another state without my mom? I was at church today and watching Samuel sit near my mom and sit on my dads lap and I just cried. I know we are not going to be so far away, it will be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours. I won't be working, so I can probably visit more. I will be living close to my grandparents and my aunt. I am looking forward to spending more time with my grandparents because they are getting older and I'm not sure how much longer my grandpa will be around. I also know that my grandparents have my mom come down so I can always meet her there. I am sad though to know that I can't just run over to my mom's house. Anyway, any advice? I'm sure I'll be fine. Oklahoma will be the hardest because we won't see them for months straight. AHH! It's going to be OK! Just tell me how I am goin to do Susie & Christina!!!

So please pray that everything falls into place, tomorrow we will hopefully get details.
3 Responses
  1. Christina Says:

    2, 3 hours is nothing! Seriously, anddd it might make it more fun, like "Guess what kiddo's we are gonna go see Grandma & Granpa!!!!" YOu can plan sleepovers, and its still close enough if you and your HUbby want to get away for a wkend, and have them babysit. Yes, Oklahoma will be hard, but just think, i;m sure when you move to PA, your parents are DEFENITLY gonna come and help. And, haveing them not right around the corner will help you and Josh bond closer, at least thats how it was when we lived in NZ, no friends or family close, just us, soo it was good. It will force you to make the life your living, yours! My parents are living with us, and i have the same moments, like when Miles is all lovy on them, and then i think we'll we wont be living close forever, will he be ok? BUT, i know he will, and b/c of their close relationship young, i';m sure there will always be a very close bond, same with your story. The beginning will be hard, but they are close enough to rescue you if the going gets tough! AND, you and momma could find a meeting spot btwn you 2, and shop and have lunch for a day. We are so excited to hear about all the good news with jobs and the baby, cant wait to see little pictures of your little love!


  2. Sarah Says:

    Your gonna be fine. It's only for a while not forever and your still gonna be pretty close. And when your in PA your super close to me now! You can come over:-)


  3. sarah Says:

    HURRRAAAY! So excited for you guys! Will you be celebrating Christmas early?

    You know what's so funny (and so God too)?! The word verification for this comment is:

    grace(nsn)

    Cool beans!