Dani
So it has been a while since I've blogged so here it is. Christmas was amazing. The best Christmas I've had in a while. Love it! I'll have to post pictures soon.

Pennsylvania.. Hmm. Well yesterday Josh and I went to Philadelphia and spent the whole day looking for apartments. It was funny, because after probably the 7th apartment. We were shot, but determined to finish looking! We looked at about 11 in all. Holy Cow.... Not exactly what we are looking for. The problem is that my apartment now, has a huge livingroom. I haven't seen lots of apartments with a livingroom this size anywhere, so I am spoiled. I'd rather have a small bedroom and a big livingroom since that is where I would be most of the time. Well, the apartments were nice and we liked the last one (maybe because we wanted ourselves to like it because we were so tired and just wanted to go home!), but, it doesn't have a washer and dryer in it. Big problem for me. With two kids, I don't see how I can keep up with the laundry while dragging them around.

We decided at around 6 to call it quits. We were tired, had to drive home, and had to eat. We ended up going to Carabbas. VERY GOOD restaurant by the way. Delicious. Well we were going over everything we had seen, and a waitor came up to us and asked us if we were looking for apartments. He told us about his complex and he HIGHLY recommended it, it was huge, lots of things to do etc. So obviously we couldn't see it yesterday, so we came home, looked at it online and it looks BEAUTIFUL! Exactly what we are looking for, exactly our price range, and a decent size! WITH A WASHER AND DRYER! So please pray for us, we need to go make another trip next week and we want to be able to make a decision because we are leaving in 3 weeks. AHH! Scary.

The trip from Long Island to Philadelphia is super easy. It took us about 2 hours and 15 minutes. It was really nice. I love that you aren't on a road for 200 miles..It is broken up nicely. I hated driving to Elim. It was about 7 hours and you were on the same road for about 150 miles...BOOO! So there it is. I'll keep you all updated on how everything goes. I'm sure my blogs are going to be sparse. I have to start packing and getting everything in order to leave. Bye!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    I hope everything works out for the Apt for ya.