Dani
Today is the big day for my husband. He is going on his hopefully final interview with the FAA to go over his security check. In English, basically we will hopefully find out when this move to PA will be happening. I am so proud of my husband. Today I saw a look on his face that I haven't seen before. He looked truly proud of himself. I think he tends to not give himself enough credit about how much he does do. I mean really if you think about it, he was a single guy, going to school, doing his thing when we found out we were having Samuel. Instead of running away and not taking responsibility, he was the first to say " it is going to be ok. I will make sure of that. " So we got married and he continued on with his schooling, work, and taking care of a very pregnant wife. Then came the day Samuel was born, he was right there supporting me, holding my hand through the whole thing. As soon as he saw his son, pride just was all over his face. He was my lifesaver those first few weeks. He did all the diaper changing, getting me things I needed while I recovered. Just to go back to school and work after working so hard helping me. He has been a constant supporter financially of this family and has done an amazing job. Never once have we felt that we weren't going to make it financially. In the midst of all of this, he graduated with his Bachelors degree, became an officer in the military (huge accomplishment, lots of sacrifice!) and now is on his second baby. All of that hard work is finally starting to come through. It hasn't always been easy, as a matter of fact its been hard a lot of the time, but Josh took in in stride. Not always perfectly, but to the best of his ability. Josh I am so proud of you! Thanks for being the rock of the family. Love you!!!!!

I will keep you guys updated on what goes on today!!
1 Response
  1. sarah Says:

    Danielle, I LOVE what you wrote about Josh. Does he read this blog! You better print that out so he can read it and see what you're telling everyone about him!

    Love you!
    Sarah