Dani
So the interview didn't go as well as we had planned or hoped for. First let me say that God is a good God and He does EVERYTHING for a reason even if we don't understand it. There are some things in Josh's past that have come up with his background check. He was honest about those things, but it is really delaying the process. I don't want to go into details, but please pray that the paperwork that is needed will go through and that Josh will have patience. I felt so badly for him. When he told me that basically it didn't go as well as he had hoped he sounded so down. It made me sad. At the same time I was angry. Not at Josh, but at the situation. These things happened almost 10 years ago and it is still coming up. But after talking to my mom and my sister, I realized that God is bringing this up for a reason. So please pray that 1.) Josh can see the good of this 2.) that we can be patient and realize that God has our future in his hands 3.) Whatever needs to be worked out or dealt with, will be! Thanks for the prayers.. I know it is going to be all good no matter what happens and I still think my husband is a great man!

On another great note, NO more morning/afternoon/night sickness! It has finally faded away. It was only really bad for about 3 weeks. I am finally getting back to exercising and eating for that matter. I am noticing that my stomach is getting a little more round already. I am 9 weeks tomorrow.

Also if you can say a prayer for Samuel. His asthma is acting up a bit and Josh and I are in the midst of making a decision about how to treat it. The doctor wants us to put him on a steroid twice a day until pretty much April. I am not so comfortable with this at all. I am torn on what to do. Usually what I do is give him the nebulizer with the albuterol every 4-6 hours depending on what he needs, then I give him pulmicort (steroid) twice a day for a week, then once a day for another week, but I'm not sure that's going to work. So please pray for wisdom for Josh and myself. We are going to see the Pulminologist and discuss our options for him. Lets pray healing!!!
1 Response
  1. Stefanie Says:

    I'm praying for you. We've done the job thing, not background hassles, lack of background to check, which hurts too sometimes.

    Yay for no more sickness! You're lucky my one girlfriend was sick the entire first trimester with her second, from week 3 when she found out (that's how she found out) to week 12, daily. Yuck!

    Praying for your son and the decisions you have to make. I nannied for a family who had two boys go through so many different treatments. They had daily nebulizers, albuterol and were on and off steroids for a long time. Maybe Samuel will get through it like they did though, both are down to albuterol and occasional nebulizers and very rarely need steroids anymore. That happened by around age 5-6 for them.