Dani
This is so strange. I am really so sick compared to Samuel. I am also EXTREMELY tired. I'm not sure I remember so much the beginning with Samuel. But I do know that when I was first pregnant with Samuel I was at college, no real responsibility, no husband, haha...that's bad by the way... but I did plan a wedding in the first 4 months. But I was cooked for, cleaned for pretty much and I did light work. So I'm thinking that because things are so much different now, that is why I am a little sick. Who ever said morning sickness was just morning...that is garbage. It's all day sickness!! Who were they kidding.

I am so excited though, I went to the doctor on Monday and saw my little baby's heartbeat :-) I always kind of hold my breath until I see the heartbeat. It was so cute and it made my heart melt! Last time I went to the doctor I was so early in the pregnancy they couldn't even see the sac that the baby was in. This time the sac was huge! All you could see up in the right hand corner was this little dot beating so fast! What I love about my doctor also is that he gets so excited too. I saw him light up when he saw the heartbeat and started telling me all kinds of facts about a baby and it's heartbeat and he ended the conversation saying "Isn't it just amazing...That is your baby!" I got really excited. It brought me back to when I was pregnant with Samuel. I remember the first time I saw him right after he was born. I was astonished at the fact that this was my son. This is that little thing that was kicking me for all those months. I thank God for the opportunity that has given me as a woman to carry a precious little life inside of me...so special :-)
3 Responses
  1. Rachel Says:

    Yay! I was waiting for you to post again. I cried when I saw that little heart beating away on the screen. I am so excited for you! Love ya!


  2. Sarah Says:

    Yay for a strong heartbeat and a happy mommy!


  3. Unknown Says:

    AW! How cute! Your doctor sounds really sweet. Yay for a heartbeat!