Dani
Hey do one of you fellow bloggers want to explain wordless wednesday? haha...besides the obvious um wordless part, What is it exactly? Danielle is confused :-/

So Samuel has a new way of telling me that he has gone potty...not pee pee. He sticks his hand in his diaper..why I ask you why. I have tried explaining many times that it is no body paint. He does it so quickly, I don't ever catch it until it is too late. I am truly grossed out. Boys. He is going pee pee in the potty a lot though! Yay!! He knows exactly what to do. So I'm really happy we've gotten that out of the way.

Today he was at my mom's house. He was running kind of sideways and she was telling him to walk straight (because he was int he street) she discovered that he was trying to catch his shadow! HOW CUTE IS MY SON!! He is so much fun to watch grow now. On a lower point, I brought him yesterday to get his haircut and , well, he moved and the barber buzzed a piece of his hair so my dear sons hair is so short right now! AHH! I liked it long, but he really looks like a boy boy now. Big boy!

I have to go to the gym... I was doing really well with exercising and then I got sick on Sunday and I've been slacking in the work out department. Not good. I was doing so good! I'm starting up my normal workout tomorrow. I have to keep going. I got a little boost today in the mail. I ordered sun dresses and shirts from Victoria's Secret and they look SO CUTE on me. I love them! They fit me too, comfortably. That is something that has not happened in a while. I need to just stick with it! Anyway, Talk to you all later!! Dinnertime!
1 Response
  1. Sarah Says:

    I feel ya girl on the gym... just keep working at it. which dresses did you order I bet the look great on you, o and I'm so sorry to hear about your cruise