Dani
So we came back to Long Island last night. We are here for 2 weeks because Josh has the military. I am so happy and excited. I didn't realize how much I missed Long Island until I got here!

Samuel has finally warmed up to Zachary. He gives him kisses and is always rubbing his hair and covering him with blankets when he is in his bouncer (a tiny bit unnerving!) We are having a problem with Samuel & potty training again. He has had a few accidents, but I hear that is not uncommon when a new baby arrives! It's ok..We'll work out these kinks.

Zachary is doing great. He is an absolute doll. He is still a little jaundice, but it's going away. Last night I got pooped on for the first time. Lovely. It's always nice to be pooped on at 5am when you are half awake. He does pretty good with sleeping. I am seeing that he goes to bed at about 1am wakes up at 4-5 and then sleeps until 9:15. Not so bad! Nursing is going really well. He is really content and is happy to sit in his swing for hours at a time!

As for me, I feel great. I really do. I would take being exhausted any day over being pregnant. I have lost 28 pounds already (must have been retaining a lot of water). I still have a way to go to get to my ideal weight, but I'm not worried about it. I've got a beautiful son to show for it. Victoria stayed with us for the whole week. What a huge help. I'm serious. She did so much for us! It was funny though because we all were like a bunch of zombies the whole week. And we discovered that Zachary doesn't have a fussy time, but I do. It is from dinner time until about 8:00pm. So basically, be very kind for those 2 hours. I do recognize it though and I am trying my best to relax and not get hormonal!! haha1

Just a random thought. Imagination Movers is on TV. What makes 4 grown men go on TV and look like weird fools? Must get paid a lot of money.

And as for Josh! Josh is doing great! I must say he is an amazing father. A true natural. He is so cute to watch with Zachary now. I can see that we are both so much more comfortable with Zachary then we were with Samuel. We were so nervous with him!! Josh always hugs Zachary and just sighs and says "I LOVE HIM!" So cute... His job is going really well and they are really working with him a lot. So everything is going great!!

Ok, I have to go drive Victoria to soccer! Later!!
1 Response
  1. sarah Says:

    Happy Mommy's Day, Danielle!